Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm, STL for printing
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...
-
Hello everybody! The vignette with the knight and squire in the room is finally complete. Figures Tartar Miniatures, resin, 75mm. Sculpt...
-
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...







Superb work. Surface detail is amazing.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
Stunning work. Basing, painting and sculpting...all wonderfull
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a much bigger model than it really is. Congratulations on a great piece of work!!!!
Greetings
Paul
Sergey you're models are all wonderfull painted.
ReplyDeleteGreat work :-D
Jos, Paul, Peter. Thank you for your kind comments! I am very pleased that you like my work!
ReplyDeletePrivet Sergey !!Great work and great blog !! Compliment !!
ReplyDeleteBest Regards Carlo Antonio
Thank you for your feedback, Carlo! I am very pleased that you liked my work!
ReplyDeleteХорош боец !
ReplyDeleteПравда при таком обилие драматизма нехватает боевых повреждений на шлеме - козырек и гребень нужно немного покоцать - чтоб сразу видно было - перед нами ветеран ! :) .
Остальное впечатляет - со вкусом сделал .
Спасибо, Игорь! Приятно читать такой отзыв от Мастера!
ReplyDeleteкак сделать такое или где купить?
ReplyDelete