Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm, STL for printing
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...
-
Hello everybody! The vignette with the knight and squire in the room is finally complete. Figures Tartar Miniatures, resin, 75mm. Sculpt...
-
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...



Great painting job!
ReplyDeleteNice painting job!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteIt's great. How much time have you spent doing this figure?
ReplyDeleteВеликолепно. Сколько времени вы на неё потратили?
Спасибо, Алекс. Я работал над фигуркой 3 не полных дня, вечерами и в перерывах в основной работе.
ReplyDeleteI must say you are a great master)
ReplyDeleteДолжен сказать, вы мастер)
Алекс, спасибо за такие слова. Правда, еще многому нужно учится. Слишком многому...
ReplyDelete