Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm, STL for printing
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...
-
Hello everybody! The vignette with the knight and squire in the room is finally complete. Figures Tartar Miniatures, resin, 75mm. Sculpt...
-
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...







Beautiful, very impressive work of the eyes.
ReplyDeleteCheers .
Усталая решимость в его глазах. Замечательно я считаю!
ReplyDeleteВсе понравилось, глаза особенно
ReplyDeleteHola Amigo
ReplyDeleteMAGNIFICO en una palabra,el detalle de las pupilas es impresionante.
UN SALUDO
The eyes.. oh my word.. fantastic work here.. seriously..
ReplyDeleteСергей - супер! От глаз аж мурашки по коже! Очень реалистично! Ну просто просится статья по "таким глазкам" во второй блог.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your comments, my friends! Спасибо за отзывы, коллеги! Алексей, да, думаю написать статейку, правда на блоге чуток позже появится. В начале отправлю в М-хобби"
ReplyDeleteSei veramente bravo!!!
ReplyDeleteComplimenti x i tuoi lavori!!
é una pittura con acrili e olii???
L'incarnato e gli occhi sono eccezionali!!
You're really good!
Congratulations for your work!
is a painting with acrylics and oils??
The skin and eyes are great!