Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm, STL for printing
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...
-
Hello everybody! The vignette with the knight and squire in the room is finally complete. Figures Tartar Miniatures, resin, 75mm. Sculpt...
-
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...









Great figure, beautiful work, the horse is beautiful
ReplyDeleteOnce again a work of master
Cheers
Captain LOL
Beautiful artwork!
ReplyDeleteStunning!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHola
ReplyDeleteGUAUUUUUUUUUUU que pasote,el caballo parece vivo y el caballero no te digo
de 10
un saludo
Hi,
ReplyDeletei like your works!
I follow you. If you like to follow me too, i’ll be happy!
VioletPaint
See you soon! ^^
Друго от Вас и не ждали. Как всегда на 5+. Браво, Сергей!!! ...Кстати, рассматривая Ваши работы и читая Ваши статьи, сам по-немногу начал пробовать расписывать фигурки. Хочу выложить на обсуждение на диараме_ру. Вам творческих успехов!
ReplyDeletethat is amazing work the paint finish is just perfect
ReplyDelete