Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm, STL for printing
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...
-
Hello everybody! The vignette with the knight and squire in the room is finally complete. Figures Tartar Miniatures, resin, 75mm. Sculpt...
-
I am sale of STL files for printing. "European infantryman, 14th century", 75mm Friends, I present to you the first figure of O...





Still a fantastic job, the perfect skin color as always .
ReplyDeleteCongrats .
Thanks for your feedback, dear friend!
DeleteWhere can I purchase some of these painted models.
DeleteBreathtaking. The sculpt carries a sense of boldness and honor, the lines are elegant and perfect. The way you have painted the facial hair, so subtle yet visible. I am assuming that you use an airbrush as the transitions between light and dark are seamless.
ReplyDeleteI looked at some of your other pieces and I am beyond words. You have found your calling in life.
Slainte
Anne
Anne! Thank you for such emotional words! I am very pleased that my work made such an impression on you!
DeleteI do not use an airbrush for painting. All shading on the body are made with oil paints.
Go hifreann leat!
ReplyDeleteHola
ReplyDeleteINPRESIONANTE tienes una mano para los OLEOS y realizar una carne alucinante
un saludo